Tourism & Hospitality
- Understanding personal communication strengths and challenges
- Assertive communication
- Understanding communication and conflict styles
- Working with difficult clients and stakeholders
- Managing internal communication and conflict
- Designing compelling and engaging presentations
- Creating and delivering memorable content
- Building outcome focussed presentations
- Managing emotions and stress
- Introductory and Advanced Sales
- Selling in a Digital World
- Connecting with the customer – incorporating communication and profiling tools
- Using Online technology to expand networks and client base
- Negotiation styles and strategies
- Selling in difficult times
- Pricing Confidence
- Selling Confidence
- Overcoming Obstacles in the Sales Process
- Developing a Strategic action-focused Sales Plan
Hospitality Related Programs
- Selling in the Hospitality Sector – incorporating various market segments – Association, Business Travel, Tour & Travel, and Other Markets.
- Revenue Management – Developing and effectively managing an internal Revenue Management program.
- Reservations and Sales Training – increasing call conversions and maximizing revenue opportunities.
- Tourism Experience Design – Creating products and experiences to attract new customers.